Plant food expert: from growing, harvesting, fermenting to from scratch cooking and beyond.
𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙶𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝙸𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚗, 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙺𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚗 & 𝙱𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚍.
𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘:
– Transition to a whole foods, plant-based/plant-forward way of eating. (No need to be vegan or vegetarian.)
– How to cook without needing a recipe.
– Use a food/plants as medicine approach to living.
– Grow food and herbs organically.
-Start your own kitchen garden in the space you have.
– Grow what you love.
– Make the most of your harvests.
– Cook from scratch with simple time saving techniques.
– Use culinary and medicinal herbs for maximum benefit.
– Cook with the seasonal ingredients for maximum flavor.
𝙾𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚎:
-Planting Plans & Meal Plans to help you grow and cook what you love.
– Garden Coaching & Workshops *I do not offer garden installations.
– From Scratch Culinary Nutrition Cooking Classes.
– Nutrition consultations to help you transition to a whole foods, plant-forward diet. (𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚟𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚛 𝚟𝚎𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗.) Living a plant centered life means that plants are the stars, while also eating whichever quality protein that fits your unique lifestyle and needs.
As a kitchen garden coach I help beginner gardeners *start their own kitchen gardens by teaching everything from building the raised bed(s), preferred soil recipe, planting plans, and maintaining your garden from seed to harvest. I offer 1:1 consults as well as workshops. (*I do not offer installations.)
I offer workshops for many topics related to holistic living. Topics include: from scratch cooking, tinctures, teas, dehydrating, fermenting, herbal preparations, seed starting, seasonal and local culinary classes and so much more! As an Academy of Culinary Nutrition Certified Instructor locally I teach demonstration style cooking classes for small groups. Watch me cook as I show you how to make delicious recipes like sweet potato skins with guacamole or lasagna soup or no-bake mint brownies and many more! Sample all recipes and take home a copy of each recipe to try on your own! *All classes are gluten free and dairy free. Currently offering online only classes.
Specializing in helping you transition to a whole foods diet with a focus on eating more plants. Whether you are vegan, paleo or somewhere in between, eating more whole foods, especially plants is so beneficial to your wellness! 1:1 online consultations give you an in-depth customized protocol that is unique to you in relation to where you are in your whole foods journey. Healing takes time and my customized protocol is a good foundation to get you started on your holistic wellness journey!